Resilmount® A48R Resilient Mount Right Angle Bracket
Resilmount A48R is an engineered, acoustic resilient mounting bracket for reducing airborne vibration and structure-borne vibration in internal wall and ceiling applications. Used to brace an acoustic wall to the structure without compromising sound and vibration transmission requirements.
Resilmounts patented thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its unique natural absorbing characteristics. Resilmounts unique sound cell design guards against structure borne vibrations transferring into the body of the resilmount because of its strong column design providing a small percentage of contact surface area with the structure or substrate it is fastened to. This aids in absorbing and breaking up airborne sound at its transfer point.
• Unique, patented sound cell design to break up and absorb airborne sound.
• Engineered thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its sound absorbing characteristics.
• A48R is perfect for decoupling wall systems.
• A48R can be used to decouple almost anything from garage door motors to lockers.
• Resilmount is the most cost effective way to isolate airborne noise.
• Strong ‘column’ design provides minimal contact area with substrate whilst maintaining maximum structural integrity.
• Provided with several 3/16” slotted holes in bracket surface, suitable for direct fastening applications.
• 1/4” hole for most common fittings like 3/16” suspension rod.
Contact Resilmount on 800 675 8023