- Follow us
Resilmount® MBFR Adjustable Direct Fix Furring Channel Resilient Clip
The Resilmount MBFR is an engineered, patented adjustable acoustic resilient mounting bracket for Studco furring channels, for reducing airborne vibration and structure-borne vibration in internal wall applications.
Resilmounts patented thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its unique natural absorbing characteristics. Resilmounts unique sound cell design guards against structure-borne vibrations transferring into the body of the Resilmount because of its strong column design providing a small percentage of contact surface area with the structure or substrate it is fastened to. This aids in absorbing and breaking up airborne sound at its transfer point.
• Engineered thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its sound absorbing characteristics.
• Consistent and reliable quality – manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control system.
• Resilmount is the most cost effective way to isolate airborne noise.
• MBFR clips can be used to suit 7/8” and 1-1/2” standard furring channels.
• MBFR clips have adjustment of 4 positions at 3/16” increments to adjust furring channel eliminating packers.
• MBFR allows you to true up a CMU, wood, steel or concrete wall.
• MBFR allows you to create a cavity behind the furring channel for mechanicals.
Contact Resilmount on 800 675 8023