- Follow us
Resilmount® A96R Furring Channel to Purlin Resilient Clip
Resilmount A96R is an engineered, patented adjustable acoustic resilient mounting bracket for Studco furring channels being suspended below purlins or trusses, for reducing airborne vibration and structure-borne vibration in ceiling applications.
Resilmounts patented thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its unique natural absorbing characteristics. Resilmounts unique sound cell design guards against structure borne vibrations transferring into the body of the Resilmount because of its strong column design providing a small percentage of contact surface area with the structure or substrate it is fastened to. This aids in absorbing and breaking up airborne sound at its transfer point.
• Unique, patented sound cell design to break up and absorb airborne sound.
• Engineered thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its sound absorbing characteristics.
• A96R gives ceiling height flexibility.
• Allows for mechanicals betwen the ceiling and ceiling joists.
• Can be used with standard drywall furring channel.
• Strong ‘column’ design provides minimal contact area with substrate whilst maintaining maximum structural integrity.
• Provided with several 3/16” slotted holes in bracket surface, suitable for direct fastening applications.
Contact Resilmount on 800 675 8023