- Follow us
Resilmount® A50R Resilient Sound Isolation Hanger
Resilmount™ A50R is specifically designed for the support and acoustical isolation of internal suspended ceiling systems.
Rubber mounts differ from spring mounts is that the natural frequency is a function not only of the deflection but also of the rubber hardness. The noise absorption properties of the Resilmount™ A50R allow it to deflect 3/16” when loaded to 110 lbs., in accordance with American Standards, which provided optimal isolation of transferred noise.
• Easily works with all hanger wire.
• Easy installation into new or existing ceiling systems.
• Acoustically tested for STC and IIC.
• Does not reduce the load capacity of the ceiling system.
• Suitably isolates the ceiling system from the structure to reduce structure and airborne noise.
Contact Resilmount on 800 675 8023