- Follow us
Resilmount A24R is an engineered, acoustic resilient mounting bracket for reducing airborne vibration and structure-borne vibration in an internal chase wall application where acoustical bridging is required. Using the Resilmount A24R bracket improves the strength and rigidity of chase walls, allowing both walls to support each other whilst remaining completely acoustically isolated.
Resilmount’s patented thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its unique natural absorbing characteristics. Resilmount’s unique sound cell design guards against structure-borne vibrations transferring into the body of the Resilmount because of its strong column design that allows only minimal contact surface area with the structure or substrate to which it is fastened. This aids in absorbing and breaking up airborne sound at its transfer point.
• Fully engineered component, designed to improve wall strength and increase wall height, without compromising any acoustical properties of a chase wall installed in an acoustically sensitive environment.
• Uses Resilmount’s heavy-duty bracket which is specially designed to help absorb vibration and minimize structure-borne noise.
• Wall heights can be increased in acoustic chase wall applications, eliminating the need for extensive bracing and oversize steel members.
• Provided with several fastening holes including 3/16” slotted holes in bracket fixing surface.
• Supplied as fully assembled component – no site assembly required.
• Consistent and reliable quality – manufactured under ISO9001 quality control system.
• Resilmount is the most cost effective way to isolate airborne noise.
Contact Resilmount on 800 675 8023