- Follow us
The Resilmount A237BR is used in steel joist applications where a dropped ceiling is needed. The A237BR clip isolates the ceiling and the floor above acoustically.
The bolt on the A237BR fits directly through a steel joist and the A237R. The bottom of the clip accepts standard furring channel which enables the gypsum board to be decoupled acoustically from the framing above.
• Supplied as fully assembled component – no site assembly required.
• Consistent and reliable quality – manufactured under ISO9001quality control system.
• Easy installation into new or existing ceiling systems.
• Acoustically tested for STC and IIC.
• Easily works with all hanger wire.
• Suitably isolates the ceiling system from the structure to reduce structure and airborne noise.
•The A237BR bolt comes in 3 lengths, 3”, 4”, and 5” long.
Contact Resilmount on 800 675 8023